Not much I can say, I knew that Danny was going to announce his resignation from Search Engine Watch and Search Engine Strategies for almost a week now. But it still came as a shock to me when I finally saw the post live at Daggle.com. I have some detailed posts on that in my coverage below.
On other search news, Yahoo! revamped their Real Estate portal, there are some bugs with the new features – maybe they will pull it (just kidding). AOL relaunched their music portal. Flickr added this very cool geo tag feature, a must see. Google AdWords added an opt in and valuable email alert feature. Google fixed their related search command. I covered the forum buzz on Google and eBay’s partnership. Finally, I looked at some people who place AdSense ads in their forum signature files.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Danny Sullivan To Leave Search Engine Watch :: Search Industry Shocked – ö
- Using Google AdSense in Your Forum Signature File – not cool?
- Google & eBay Work Together – too funny
- More Changes to Google’s Related (Similar Pages) Command – Matt Cutts commented
- Google AdWords My Client Center Adds Email Alerts – Nice addition
- Reaction from the Search Community on Danny Sullivan’s Departure – a must read, I think ö
Search Engine Watch Topics: