I will be posting 25 posts all within 24 hours. Wow! So I will be very brief with my summary.
Archived the 20th edition of the Search Pulse. Launched a new design for SER. Gmail shows relevant ads. Does Google use click data in ranking? AdSense is testing italics titles. Ask.com renews with LookSmart. Yahoo! advertiser was charged 42 times. Was there a Google search update? Watch out for the Google Maps health issue. The AdWords API won’t include quality score. Google Images reverted back to old design. Docs and Spreadsheets is top Web tool. YouTube and CBS are iced. Desktop hole was plugged. Yahoo Japan goes for dinner. SEOs suggest not to use Sitemaps. Google’s CSE gets supplemental.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Search Pulse 20: Valentines, AdWords Score, SEO Galore, AJAX, Anchor Text, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google, & More
- Version 3 Of The Search Engine Roundtable
- Google’s Gmail Does Show Thematic Ads At Top
- Does Google Use Click Data For Ranking Purposes?
- Google Testing Italics Titles in AdSense Ads
- Ask.com Renews With LookSmart
- Technical Glitch Charges Yahoo! Advertisers 42 Times
- Presidents Day Google Algorithm Update?
- Google Maps Sends Health Emergencies To Wrong Location
- Google Not To Include Quality Score In AdWords API
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Google Images Reverts Back To Old Design
- Google Docs and Spreadsheets Tops Web Productivity Tools
- Google’s YouTube & CBS Deal Caves?
- Google Desktop Hole Exposed, Fixed
- Yahoo Japan Betting More On Web Food Delivery Business
- Some SEOs Suggest To Verify But Not Submit A Google Sitemap
- Ask.com & LookSmart Renew AdCenter License Agreement
- Google Custom Search Engine Gets Supplemental Results