There was a PR update over the weekend. YPN’s ads are getting bad reviews. We talked about Google Audio ads. I tested Pay Per Action text link ads. Should AdSense add allowed domain feature? Yahoo bought Right Media. adCenter upgraded over weekend. Google Checkout’s listing is looking off. I explained how the nofollow is handled. Yahoo’s VP left. Google responded to the Click Quality Council. Wikipedia and double standards? Google placed Chili in Argentina. Google Transit messed up in a funny way.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google PageRank April Update: Most Notice Drop in PR
- Yahoo! Publisher Network Earnings & Relevancy Forcing Publishers to Revisit Google AdSense?
- Screen Captures of Google Audio Ads – Ad Creation Marketplace
- First: Google Pay Per Action Text Ads In Action
- Should Google AdSense Add an Allow Domains Feature?
- Yahoo Buys Ad Company to Compete with Google’s Acquisition of DoubleClick
- Microsoft adCenter Upgrade in Process
- Google Checkout Search Result Apparently “Hijacked”
Search Engine Land Topics:
- How Search Engines Handle The Nofollow Attribute
- Yahoo Search VP Andrew Braccia Resigns
- Google Responds To Click Quality Council’s 8 Principles For PPC Improvement
- Wikipedia’s Double Standard On Nofollow Rule
- Google Agrees To Return Chilean City It Borrowed For Argentina
- Google Transit Sends Upset User Superman Cape