Daily Search Coverage:
Yahoo launched new ad features. Google has a new user interface for AdWords reports. Matt Cutts chatted about the nofollow tag. GoogleGuy stopped by to say hi. AdSense enabled the allowed sites feature. Tips to check if a site can pass link popularity. Is a robots.txt necessary? YSM increased deposit to $30. SEOmoz streamlines tools. A new way to search Google by date. Yahoo will be launching KickStart in the future.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Yahoo! Search Marketing Launches New August 2007 Features
- Matt Cutts Provides Insight into the “nofollow” Attribute
- Advertisers Not Happy with Google AdWords Reports Makeover
- GoogleGuy Says Hello!
- Google AdSense Enables “Allowed Sites” Feature After Quick Roll Back
- How to Check if a Site Passes Link Popularity
- Is a Robots.txt File Required for Search Engine Optimization?
- Yahoo Search Marketing Increases Minimum Deposit to $30
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Yahoo Adds New Ad Tools & Reporting; Google Changes Reports Interface
- SEOmoz & SEO Book Organize SEO Tools & Add Features
- How To Go Beyond Google’s Advanced Search Page Date Options
- Yahoo Gives College Graduates A “Kickstart” With Social Job Networking Site
- Search in Pictures: Search Engine Fun, Yahoo Giant & The Google Dance
Daily Link Finds:
This is the August 31st issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for August 31st, 2007:
- How To Use the "Ads by Google" Link to Report AdSense Spam, The Real Estate Bloggers
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, August 30, 2007, Search Engine Land
- AdSense Almost Gives Everyone "Allowed Sites"ù Feature, InsideGoogle
- Got The Current Time? Your Search Engine Does!, Search Engine Land
- Le futur de Google Universal Search décrit par Marissa Mayer, WebRankInfo
- Time Search Feature Gone, WebmasterWorld
- Weekly Rap-up of Search Engine Industry News – 8/27 – 8/31, SearchRank Blog
- Yahoo Adds New Ad Tools & Reporting; Google Changes Reports Interface, Search Engine Land