Daily Search Coverage:
Google knows how many days are in a month. I have the answer for dead AdSense publishers. Many Gmail users are still missing IMAP. Use the 503 status code for site down time. Paid link reports aided Google in the PageRank drop. adCenter upgraded. Google moved the negative keyword feature. Starting new with AdWords, we got advice. Are you an AdWords nut? Matt Cutts confirmed the PageRank kill. Australia gives Google the OK on DoubleClick. Gmail launched a new version. Halloween is tomorrow.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- One Month in Google is 30.4368499 Days
- Getting Access to AdSense Accounts of the Deceased
- Many Gmail Users Still Without IMAP
- Site Going Offline For 10 Hours? Google Recommends Returning a 503 Service Unavailable Response
- Theory: How Does Google Determine Which Sites Sell Links?
- MSN adCenter Adds Editorial Status, Campaign Management & Reporting Features
- Google AdWords Negative Keyword Tool Relocated
- Starting a New Keyword in Google AdWords? Set Your Bid Price To…
- Are You Addicted to Google AdWords?
- Matt Cutts Confirms that Paid Links Killed Your PageRank
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Australia Gives Google OK On DoubleClick Deal
- I Have The New Version Of Gmail, Do You?
- Preview Of Halloween & Search Engine Industry
Daily Link Finds:
This is the October 30th issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for October 30th, 2007:
- Hey Vanessa: My Thoughts About Zillow, Search Engine Guide
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, October 29, 2007, Search Engine Land
- Weekend Update, BruceClay.com
- Das ultimative PageRank-Tool, S-O-S SEO Blog
- Google Pagerank Update, Jack Humphrey
- Google Slaps Real Estate Blogs in Latest PageRank Update, activerain.com
- LinkRush: October 30th, 2007, www.ginside.com
- PageRank Reduction Caused By SEOs Reporting SEOs to Google, Sphinn
- Preview Of Halloween , Search Engine Land
- Why the world needs SEOs (or – Google only works in an efficient market), SEO’Brien