I feel like I joined this exclusive club for Mac geeks. I am now an Apple ProCare member.
Apple gave me this black card that looks like a credit card, almost like the black AMEX card. But it only costs $99.
What does it get me?
– It guarantees my computer to be fixed within 24 hours
– It got my computer fixed within 2 hours
– I guess because of the Next in Line, First on the Bench policy
– I get Yearly Tune Up that I will never use
– Backup Consultation that I will never use
– Advanced Reservations that I will rarely ever use
But I get cool status as being an Apple ProCare member!