Daily Search Coverage:
SMX is over. Google Webmaster Tools as iGoogle Gadgets. Info Operator messed up? Here is what to do. Google launches Google Sites. Prepay AdWords accounts may have issues. Google to add live video streams to YouTube this year. Is IAC dumping their search technology? Happy Leap Day!
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- SMX West 2008 Conference Coverage Recap
- Get Google Webmaster Tools on iGoogle as Gadgets
- Wrong Site Appearing for Google Info Operator Command?
- Happy Leap Year Day: Google Frogs & We Leap
- Google’s JotSpot Acquisition Relaunches as Google Sites
- Several Google AdWords Prepay Accounts Offline
Search Engine Land Topics:
- YouTube To Add Live Video This Year
- IAC Ready To Drop Ask.com Search Technology & Partner With Google?
Daily Link Finds:
This is the February 29th issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for February 29th, 2008:
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, February 28, 2008, Search Engine Land
- ? 21 billets du mois de Février 2008, www.outil-referencement.com
- Google Page Rank Update – Is it real or fake?, The Translator World
- Google Webmaster tools now on iGoogle homepage!, Sajal Kayan
- Link Building this Week (09.2008), Wiep.net
- PageRank Update – Beware Of Link Exchange Offers, Andy Beard
- Search Headlines & Links: February 28, 2008, Search Engine Watch Blog
- Search Marketing Expo West, February 2008, Day 3, PageTraffic SEO Blog
- SEO und die Schreibweise, Bandscheiben-Blog
- SMX West Session Coverage – Key Takeaways, SearchRank Blog