Daily Search Coverage:
Google allows UK advertisers to buy trademarked terms. Google plays with middle page results. Google handles quotations differently now. Google updated the Directory PageRank. Can link building plateau? Should you automate link building? Skills needed for an in-house SEO?
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google AdWords Changes UK Trademark Policy To Match US Policy
- Google Changes Behavior For Showing Results Queried in Quotations
- Google Directory PageRank Update: Directory PageRank Now Matches Toolbar PageRank
- Is it Normal to Plateau When Doing Continuous Link Building?
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Automated Link Building Software
- What Should You Look for When Hiring In-House SEOs?
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the April 4th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for April 4th, 2008:
- Efecto Dewey: Google cambia su algoritmo, Chica Seo
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, April 3, 2008, Search Engine Land
- AdWords: Corrispondenza Generica e Corrispondenza Generica "Allargata", Giulio Marsala
- Dewey: Google actualiza su algoritmo, OJObuscador
- Work Ethic, Effort and Employees; Inspired by Barry Schwartz, Eric Lander
- Google продаёт оптимизаторскую фирму, Searchengines.ru
- Google mijenja algoritam za pretraivanje? , Seek & Hit
- Google Sells Performics! – Marketers-World-Wide Rejoice!, eBiz Insider
- Google Tests Middle Of Page One Box Results, Search Engine Land
- Google To Allow Bidding On Keyword Trademarks In UK, Search Engine Land
- Major Fluctuations. New update?, SEO Chat
- Ranking Position stability in Google?, WebProWorld
- SEO Standards Signal the Maturing of Our Industry, Search Engine Watch