Daily Search Coverage:
Did someone hack into your Google AdWords account? Some country specific domains can be geo targeted in webmaster tools. Are you cashing in on AdSense in 2008? Lisa leaves Bruce! Yahoo created a digital advisory council. Google Maps enhances NY metro transit information. Google says, stop rewriting dynamic URLs to static URLs.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Increase in Google AdWords Accounts Being Hacked Into?
- .TV & . ME TLDs Can Be GeoTargeted In Google Webmaster Tools
- Making More Money With Google AdSense in 2008?
- “Bruce Clay Blog Without The Lisa? That’s Like Peanut Butter Without the Jelly!”
- Major Google SEO Change: Google Prefers You Don’t Use URL Rewrites
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Yahoo Forms New Digital Advisory Council
- Google Says, Don’t Rewrite Dynamic URLs To Static URLs
- Google Maps Transit Information For New York Metro Area
Daily Link Finds:
This is the September 23rd, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for September 23rd, 2008:
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, September 22, 2008, Search Engine Land
- Duplicate Content and Search Engines: The Truth, Interactive Return
- How To Target Hispanic Searchers, HispanicTrending
- Idees d’optimisation du referencement des images, WebRankInfo
- Techmeme: Dynamic URLs vs. static URLs (Google Webmaster Central Blog), Techmeme