Daily Search Coverage:
Microsoft announces new adCenter desktop features. Some are seeing the new side of Yahoo. Is there a third Google co-founder. Protect your AdWords account. Yahoo launches new display ad system. Should Google show outliers in query report. Google Reader listens to users. Microsoft adds features to maps. Google builds a virtual moderator named Dory.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- New Features Coming To Microsoft adCenter Desktop Beta
- Some Yahoo Users Noticing New Home Page Design
- Is There a Third Google Co-Founder?
- How To Protect Your Google AdWords Account
- Yahoo Advertising Platform, APT, Launched
- Google’s Search Query Report Groups Outliers, But Should It?
- Google Reader Keyboard Shortcuts Changed Without Warning?
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the September 25th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for September 25th, 2008:
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, September 24, 2008, Search Engine Land
- SEO Daily Reading – Issue 113, Raven SEO Tools
- Another Google Co-Founder?, Zabawki Naukowe
- Google & SEO : le jeu du chat et de la souris , Zorgloob
- Google’s change of policy on URL re-writes, Ian Lockwood
- Internetpret, Wat mij opvalt
- Vermarktungsplattform APT von Yahoo, Microsoft adCenter, Handy- Affiliate, wpAFFI, BlogTopf.de