Daily Search Coverage:
Save tons of money on holiday shopping. SEOs obsess on site command. Google expands automatic matching? Will we get a Google holiday gift? Google lays off contractors. Google improves street views. YouTube goes wide screen. Yahoo rocks in Japan. Yahoo does vertical lenses.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- See How To Save 25% On Holiday Gifts With Microsoft Cashback
- Why Shouldn’t SEOs Obsess Over the Site Command
- Will Google Expand AdWords “Automatic Matching” Before Holiday Season?
- Will Google Be Giving Holiday Gifts Out This Year?
- Google Plans Layoffs of Nearly 1/3 of the Workforce
- Google Enhances Street View
- YouTube Videos Now Available in HD Format
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the November 26th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for November 26th, 2008:
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, November 25, 2008, Search Engine Land
- 5 Jahre Florida Update, seoFM
- A Complete Walkthrough of Building Quality Links, Saad Kamal
- PPC News Roundup For November 21st, 2008, PPC Hero
- PubCon SEO Toolkit: It Ain’t Poetry But It’s Live Blogging I’m Proud Of, Sphinn
- Video – Street View’s New Look on Google Maps, Daily Radar
- Video: Barry Schwartz on Blendtec’s Viral Marketing Strategy, WebProNews
Post a comment