Daily Search Coverage:
Toolbar PageRank has been updated. AdWords requiring two logins. Google tries Lively, one last time. Child Care site showing porn suggestion. Google got a product ideas engine. Google pushing fat ads. Danny smacks down Microsoft. Do tough SEO? Google’s Mayer may be leaving Google? Google Product Search gains momentum.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google Confirms PageRank Update (New Years 2009)
- Google AdWords Requiring Some Advertisers to Login Twice
- Google Webmaster Helps Tries Live Lively Event, Before Lively Shuts Down
- Search For Child Day Care Site & Google Suggests Porn Site
- Google Recommends Product Ideas for Your Google Mobile Suggestions
- Google AdSense Now Pushing Fat Ads: Is this Offensive?
- Danny Sullivan Gives Microsoft The Hard Truth
- Tough SEO: SEO For Sites You Don’t Manage & Leftover SEO
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Rumor: Marissa Mayer, Google’s 19th Employee, To Leave
- Google’s Product Search Gaining & A Look At Google’s Top Services
Daily Link Finds:
This is the December 31st, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for December 31st, 2008:
- Reviewing a Perilous Transition – The News of February 2008, Metamend
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, December 30, 2008, Search Engine Land
- December 2008 Page Rank Update?, Red Vw Bus
- Ecommerce Know-How: Bot Herding, A SEO Internal Linking Tactic, Practical eCommerce
Post a comment