Daily Search Coverage:
Google’s behavioral ads worry AdSense publishers. AdWords API Sandbox goes down. Google Reader adds comments to shared items. Violations of extreme measure are not really violations. Google Maps helps find stolen items? Search Engines should pass value on URL shortened URLs. Google explains how ads cost and rank. Google improves Google Images for mobile.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google’s Behavioral Ad Beta Scares Publishers Over Contextual Relevancy
- Google AdWords API Sandbox Down Again
- Google Reader Adds Commenting To Shared Items
- When Are Terms of Service Violations So Over The Top Where They Don’t Violate?
- Car Stolen? Find It With Google Maps?
- Poll: Search Engines Should Pass Value From URL Shortening Services
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the March 12th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for March 12th, 2009:
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, March 11, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Google Maps Bug schließt Microsoft, Prometeo.de
- Techmeme: Google Reader is your new watercooler (Jenna Bilotta/Google Reader), Techmeme
- Twitter Search Traffic Poised to Eclipse Google Blog Search, Micro Persuasion