Daily Search Coverage:
Google picks the category for contextual ads. Do you like the new AdWords interface? Google’s geo targeting is off. Google may make the AdWords exam harder. Get longer AdWords titles. AdSense publishers freaking out about payments. Marin secures $13 million. Google releases awesome study on Sitemaps.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google Determines Category For Contextual Ad Category Filter
- Poll: Do You Like the New Google AdWords Interface?
- Is Google’s Geo Targeting Off In Web Search?
- Should Google Make the AdWords Professionals Exam Harder?
- Get Longer Google AdWords Titles Through Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- AdSense Publishers Panic About Not Receiving March Payment
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the April 28th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for April 28th, 2009:
- Google Marks Morse’s Birthday:, eHam
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, April 27, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Google Logo Not Broken, It’s Morse Code… (SEO Round Table), TechNews.AM
- Sphinn – Google Logo Not Broken, It’s Morse Code, Sphinn
- Techmeme: Apple iPhone Owners Don’t Use It For Work (Jenna Wortham/Bits), Techmeme