Daily Search Coverage:
Do you still have your job? AdSense reports sometimes go to Euros. Google creates ad site. Google Analytics fixes content report. AdSense finally integrates with Analytics. An advertiser lost $30,000 with Google.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google Analytics Fixes “Content Data” Reports
- Why Am I Seeing AdSense Reports in Euros?
- Google Centralizes Advertising Solutions On Microsite
- $30,000 Google Surprise: New Advertiser Runs Up Huge Bill
- Poll: Do You (SEMs) Currently Have a Job?
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the April 30th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for April 30th, 2009:
Daily Link Finds
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, April 29, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Blog Comment Optimization for HIgher Google Pagerank, JHANGORA
- Lessons Learned Building an Index of the WWW, SEOmoz
- nope – The 5 Series (E39) Lounge, RoadFly.com