Daily Search Coverage:
Google updated PageRank. Google fixed two webmaster tools bugs. SEOs don’t like Topsy. Afraid of SEO change? AdWords API added impression share data. SEMs like the new AdWords trademark policy. Yahoo and Google add sport answers.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google May 2009 Toolbar PageRank Update
- Google Fixes Webmaster Tools Remove URL & Notification Subscriptions
- SEOs Not Impressed With Topsy Search
- Should You Fear Changing Your Best SEO Performing Web Page?
- Google Adds Impression Share Columns to AdWords API
- Most SEMs Prefer Google’s New U.S. AdWords Trademark Policy
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the May 28th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for May 28th, 2009:
Daily Link Finds
- Do you buy wholesale diamonds online??, Excel Diamonds
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, May 27, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Techmeme: Image ads join link units (Arlene Lee/Inside AdSense), Techmeme
- Rankingfaktoren für die Regionale Suche, Prometeo.de
- What Hasn’t Changed In SEO/SEM – The Top 6, Dir Journal