Daily Search Coverage:
Yahoo’s new home page is visible to some. Bing doesn’t support NO ODP tag? Google forcing advertisers into new interface. Google duplicates the time based query parameter. Google updated AdWords Editor. Google tracks 88% of domains. Google Android made its way to Acer’s netbooks. A webmaster was sued for a Google snippet.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Some Users Seeing Yahoo’s New New Home Page
- Is Bing Not Honoring NOODP Tag?
- Google Forcing Advertisers into New AdWords Interface
- Google Analytics To Add Bing to Search Engines Report
- Google Dupes Search Parameters For Time Based Results
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Google Updates AdWords Editor (Version 7.5.1)
- Study: Google Tracking 88% Of Domains In Study
- Google’s New AdWords Interface Coming To Many Advertisers
- Google’s Android Coming To Netbooks Via Acer
- Website Guilty Over Google’s Automated Snippet
Daily Link Finds:
This is the June 2nd, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for June 2nd, 2009:
Daily Link Finds
- Search Engine Marketing News – June 1, 2009, SageRock
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, June 1, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Bing (search engine), Wikipedia
- Google’s New AdWords Interface Coming To Many Advertisers, Search Engine Land
- List of top SEO blogs: the utlimate rak, Invesp
- Yay Hooray, yayhooray.com