Daily Search Coverage:
Looking at Google’s new local business center. Got the live blog coverage of SMX. Don’t mix the no index and rel canonical tags. Bing is new, but not all of it is new. Blogs doomed from PageRank sculpting? Check out Bing’s TV commercials.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Detailed Look At Google’s New Local Business Center Analytics
- Live Blog Coverage of SMX Advanced 2009
- Mixing NoIndex & Rel=Canonical Tag In One Page
- Most of Bing’s Tools Are From Live Search
- Are Blogs Doomed With NoFollow PageRank Sculpting Issue?
Search Engine Land Topics:
Daily Link Finds:
This is the June 4th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for June 4th, 2009:
Daily Link Finds
- "Discount" Customers!, Diamond Vues
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, June 3, 2009, Search Engine Land
- Spam slips through Gmail filters, Commtouch Cafe
- The Weekly Insider 5-26-09 to 5-29-09, eVisibility
- Bing Is Now the Only Search Engine on IE6, Seeking Alpha
- Google Announces Surprise Change on NoFollow Links, Search Engine Optimization Eblog
- Google Changes Treatment of PR ‘Saved’ by rel=nofollow Sculpting, WebmasterWorld
- Google ne tiendrait plus compte du nofollow pour transmettre le Page Rank ?, Ramenos
- Panel on the Global Network Initiative, Joris van Hoboken