Not sure what I can say about that, other than I am 30.
I can, if I want, go to Wikipedia and source some interesting tidbits on 30, such as:
- 30 is the sum of the first four squares, which makes it a square pyramidal number.
- The atomic number of zinc is 30
- Messier object M30, a magnitude 8.5 globular cluster in the constellation Pegasus
- I can now become a U.S. Senator
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Greece
- The designation of Interstate 30, a freeway that runs from Texas to Arkansas (image above)
- The designation of U.S. Route 30, a highway that runs from Oregon to New Jersey
- The number of tracks on The Beatles’ eponymous album, usually known as The White Album
- I am still a young adult
- 30 is one of the more common numbers worn by hockey goaltenders (along with 31).
- Plus lots of events happened on March 22
So I turned 30 today.
Looking at my life at 30, I am pretty happy – I am very lucky.